Our global MS gold partner client are seeking a Dynamics 365 CE Functional Lead to join their team. Having recently won some new Dynamics CE projects, our client is looking for someone who is interested in working in both Waterfall and Agile project environments. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, ever-growing organisation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE.
- The ability to solve problems using initiative and research.
- Strong communicator who can adapt to changing environments.
- Willing to travel both in the UK and abroad.
- Experience working with both Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Good eye for detail.
- Results oriented and client-focused.
- Leading discovery workshops to identify business requirements.
- Leading design workshops to identify functional and high level technical requirements.
- Produce test cases or scenarios to support the project implementation.
- The delivery of functional demonstrations to the client during the implementation.
- The ability to deliver super user training.
- Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times.
- CRM configuration and customisation.
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects.
- Support presales activities where required.
Location: United Kingdom
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.