Our global end user client requires a D365 F&O Functional Finance Lead with strong Integration experience to join their global Dynamics365 implementation. Dynamics 365 experience is essential for this role. The current duration of the fixed term contract is 12 months.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Clear understanding of Finance modules within Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Integration experience within Dynamics AX/F&O.
- Significant experience with Dynamics for Finance and Operations including Financials, Fixed Assets and Project Accounting.
- Understanding of AR, AP, GL and PO.
- Strong business-facing skills.
• Experience/knowledge of Dynamics 365.
• Knowledge the Projects module.
- Leading discovery workshops to identify business requirements.
- Leading design workshops to identify functional and high level technical requirements.
- Produce test cases or scenarios to support the project implementation.
- The delivery of functional demonstrations to the client during the implementation.
- The ability to deliver super user training.
- Ensure a quality solution is delivered at all times.
- D365 F&O configuration and customisation.
- Involvement in the preparation and planning of projects.
- Support presales activities where required.
Location: Central London
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.