Our client is seeking to add to their existing D365 Implementation team by recruiting a D365 FO Manufacturing Consultant to assist with a number of new D365 FO Projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing Microsoft Partner within the UK, whilst gaining experience with the latest cutting-edge technologies. UK travel will be required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the AX Trade & Logistics and/or Manufacturing module
- Previous experience working for a Consultancy/ Implementation partner
- Demonstrable experience of system design, customisation and implementation
- Tier 1 ERP environment experience
- Sound understanding of the integration between Enterprise Business Functions
- Training delivery/ presentation skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload within a fast-paced environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Team player
- Commercially astute
- Relevant Degree level education or equivalent industry experience
Location: United Kingdom
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.