Our global end user client is looking for a Finance Systems Manager who will manage the day-to-day and ongoing development of the company’s NetSuite ERP system. The role will encompass both BAU tasks and project related tasks and will report to the Senior Finance Transformation Manager in a rapidly evolving finance systems environment.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years in a NetSuite systems manager role
- Hands on experience with implementation work
- Hands on experience with general and advanced administration of NetSuite
- Experience with pre-configured/ custom/ manual integrations to NetSuite such as: Custom currency integration, NSBP (PBCS) integration, Kyriba TMS integration, One Source etc.
- Background in systems management and/or accounting disciplines
- Advanced Excel user
- Ability to handle large volumes of data
- Understanding of database structures such as AWS Redshift
- Prior staff management and development experience
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage workloads is crucial
- Ability to gain the confidence of key stakeholders
- Responsible for the clients NetSuite ERP system
- Ownership of the ERP system general controls environment, policies and responsible for remedying control weaknesses
- Support the Senior Finance Transformation Manger in implementing development initiatives
- Lead and manage the NetSuite side integration with Finance, Operations, Treasury, and FP&A Finance systems
- Manage the financial integration with AWS Redshift
- Manage the Finance Systems Administrator and Finance Systems Analyst
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.