Our leading client requires a highly motivated and energetic Lead Developer to join their Data Analytics Team at their Peterborough office to lead and mentor other members of the team. This role will provide an opportunity to develop and extend the reach of our clients existing digital applications, while helping to identify opportunities for future product roadmaps.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of C# and .Net framework/.Net Core.
- Competent and comfortable with OOP principles.
- Development experience focused on device communications in an embedded, process automation or engineering context.
- API development/Driver development.
- Have ability and experience to mentor and support other members of the development team.
- Experience working with embedded applications, managed C++ / algorithm based systems
- Working within the Data and Analytics team you will use your experience as a Lead Developer / Senior Developer to deliver solutions across all aspects of the commercial and personal lines business.
- You will work closely with Solutions Architects to build prototypes and POCs and then lead development within a small team of permanent and contract Web Application Developers.
- Develop modern, cleanly written components / code to control low level hardware.
- Advise on standards and practices around embedded systems control.
- Deliver across entire product lifecycle - concept, design, build, code, deploy, test, release and automation.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK