Our international client requires a Test Manager to take ownership of the quality assurance and test plans for two key projects. Projects include - Cloud Platform, Migration from On-Premise to Azure, Cloud SaaS and PaaS solutions, End user Testing with new deployed Clients and Migrated Business Applications, Office 365 – One Drive, SharePoint, Teams and Exchange Online. Also, Migration from AX 2012 to D365, D365 Finance, Sales and Operations (ERP) and D365 Service (CRM).
Key Skills & Experience:
- Functional / Non-Functional testing – knowledge of how to run and manage appropriate tests to ensure that requirements have been fully met. You can design, or provide assurance for, appropriate risk-based end-to-end system integration test models.
- Technical Breadth - You know how to use a range of contemporary technologies including cloud platforms, open source and ‘SaaS’ services to better enable and enhance the delivery of the Test Plan. You have relevant professional awareness, which may include architecture, continuous integration and deployment, coding or scripting languages.
- Test Analysis - You know how to visualise, articulate and solve complex test problems and concepts. You know how to use data to formulate both short-term and long-term strategic test plans, identify and analyse options, and assess feasibility and operational capacity.
- Experience in designing and executing a wide range of testing techniques and communicating test results to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions on the environment for testing and coach others.
- Ability to identify defects, alerting the business to them, and you can help prioritise them based on defect severity. (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Knowledge on non-functional testing techniques.
- Migration from On-Premise to Azure Cloud SaaS and PaaS solutions
- End user Testing with new deployed Clients and Migrated Business Applications
- Migration from AX 2012 to D365
- Degree level or equivalent or possess highly relevant experience
- D365 Finance, Sales and Operations (ERP)
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK