Our leading client requires a highly motivated and energetic BackEnd Developer to contribute to the delivery, support and maintenance of IS solutions for their various divisions. This role will involve developing solutions to exploit the existing ERP data solutions to enhance and/or integrate ERP data, and the development of standalone solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- SQL Server 2008/12/16 skills.
- Good knowledge of C# and .Net framework/.Net Core.
- Competent and comfortable with OOP principles.
- API development/Driver development experience.
- Experience working with embedded applications, managed C++ / algorithm based systems
- Familiar with SSRS & SSIS
- Knowledge of Azure beneficial
- Working within the Data and Analytics team you will use your experience as a Developer to deliver solutions across all aspects of the commercial and personal lines of business.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to build prototypes and POCs and then lead development within a small team of permanent and contract Web Application Developers.
- Develop modern, cleanly written components / code to control low level hardware.
- Advise on standards and practices around embedded systems control.
- Deliver across entire product lifecycle - concept, design, build, code, deploy, test, release and automation.
- Degree educated – desirably in IT/Programming
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK