Our leading client requires a highly motivated and energetic SQL/SSRS/SSIS Developer to contribute to the delivery support and maintenance of IS solutions for our clients various divisions. This role will involve developing solutions to exploit our clients existing ERP data, solutions to enhance and/or integrate ERP data and the development of standalone solutions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of C# and .Net framework/.Net Core.
- SQL Server 2008/12/16 skills.
- Competent and comfortable with OOP principles.
- Development experience focused on device communications in an embedded, process automation or engineering context.
- API development/Driver development experience.
- Experience to mentor and support other members of the development team.
- Experience working with embedded applications, managed C++ / algorithm based systems
- Working within the Data and Analytics team you will use your experience as a Lead Developer / Senior Developer to deliver solutions across all aspects of the commercial and personal lines of business.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to build prototypes and POCs and then lead development within a small team of permanent and contract Web Application Developers.
- Develop modern, cleanly written components / code to control low level hardware.
- Advise on standards and practices around embedded systems control.
- Deliver across entire product lifecycle - concept, design, build, code, deploy, test, release and automation.
- Degree educated – desirably in IT/Programming
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK