Our leading client requires a highly motivated and energetic Project Manager to join the team at their Peterborough office. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their skills and work on exciting IS projects across a broad remit - including ERP, inhouse development, RPA, Cloud based projects and package installs.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven full-lifecycle knowledge working with IS based projects.
- Experience working with senior stakeholders, managing suppliers and liaising with finance, distribution and manufacturing teams.
- Self- motivating and make own decisions with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritise workload to meet varied and demanding deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Day to day management of the projects.
- Regular reviews and reporting of progress against plan and budget.
- Maintenance of the project plan and the management of changes to the plan.
- Obtaining the commitment of resources from management at each stage of the project.
- Managing the involvement of company and customer management and other stakeholders.
- Management of a project change log and application of the agreed change control process.
- Scheduling of meetings at appropriate points in the project.
- Ensuring that quality checks are performed throughout the project.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.