Our client, a leading end user organisation, is looking for a PowerApps Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be responsible for scoping out potential new developments to their applications as part of their ongoing global rollout of Microsoft Dynamics365. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the latest technology for an organisation that is investing heavily in IT.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of or exposure to Microsoft Power Platform technologies, e.g. PowerApps, Flow, etc.
- Knowledge of or exposure to Microsoft SQL and Visual Studio technologies.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and software design.
- Knowledge of a full product development lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills, specifically demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively with team members, across the core Project team, IT as a whole and key business stakeholders.
- CDS (Common Data Service) knowledge/experience.
- Design PowerApps and Flow solutions.
- Establish good PowerApps practices and strategies.
- Support with training others in the use of PowerApps.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.