Our leading client requires a highly motivated and enthusiastic IS Project Analyst/PMO to join their team at their Peterborough office. This is an exquisite opportunity for someone to develop their skills and work on exciting IS projects across a broad remit including ERP, inhouse development, RPA, Cloud based projects and package installs.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Project coordination and project administration experience.
- Microsoft Project Online and Power BI reporting tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Financial and Project Budget management reporting experience.
- Produce actual, demand and forecast project delivery reports.
- Produce monthly status reports to enable IS and Business Project decisions to be made.
- Monitor, track and report compliance of IS contracts to technical, business and legal standards.
- Track and report department, project and capex budget vs actuals.
- Develop reporting processes with the IS teams and internal customers.
- Produce periodic KPI reports against agreed departmental objectives as agreed with each team.
- Produce KPI status and tracking reports to measure project documentation standards and delivery framework.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.