Our client, a UK NetSuite consultancy, is currently looking for a NetSuite Pre-Sales Consultant. This position is responsible for supporting new business and existing customer sales of NetSuite Cloud ERP solutions, integration services, professional services, and ongoing support revenues. For this position my client would consider a NetSuite Consultant interested in getting involved in a more Pre-Sales position or an ERP Pre-Sales Consultant looking to cross train to NetSuite.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A detailed understanding of ERP and Accounting Systems
- Knowledge of relevant terminology and processes such as ERP, BOM, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Work Orders, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, Projects etc.
- Demonstrate a solid but creative approach to the sales process
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within a prospects business
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with executive level, operational level, IT, or business owners
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK driving license
- Knowledge of integration platforms such as Jitterbit & Boomi
- Industry experience of SaaS or cloud products
- Implementation and consultancy experience in NetSuite
- Experience of Sage 200/500, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics Nav or SAP Business One, etc.
- Attain and maintain a deep understanding of the NetSuite application
- Conduct pre demonstration requirements gathering sessions
- Prepare and deliver customer specific NetSuite demonstrations
- Answer functional and technical elements of ITT’s
- Develop strong knowledge of NetSuite and the clients services value proposition
- Develop relationships with the NetSuite account and partner marketing teams
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.