Our leading Microsoft Partner client requires a Dynamics CE Functional Support Consultantto join their Managed Services Team. The role can be home based and our client will pay up to £65k basic for the right person. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Dynamics CE Functional Consultant looking for more remote working to improve work/life balance or a chance for a support resource looking to transition into functional consultancy.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience with Dynamics CRM/CE from a functional perspective, whether in a support or consultant capacity.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and above.
- The ability to solve problems using initiative and research.
- Strong communicator who can adapt to changing environments.
- Provide 2nd line Functional support.
- Triaging of CRM issues.
- Functional fixes.
- Liaising with technical resources to ensure successful resolution of issues as required.
- Relationship building with clients, understanding their issues and helping them understand the impact and opportunities from Microsoft updates and roadmap.
- Provide regular feedback to customers regarding the progress of support call status.
- Engage in cross team knowledge transfer to ensure best use of staff resources.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.