Our client, a UK NetSuite Consultancy, is currently looking for a Senior NetSuite Consultant to work across various vertical markets including Wholesale Distribution, Discrete Manufacturing, Professional Services and FinTech.
The successful candidate will be able to implement ERP systems into our client’s businesses, mainly focusing on NetSuite implementations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A detailed understanding of ERP and Accounting Systems
- 2+ years’ experience of implementing ERP systems in a consultancy role
- 2+ years’ experience of managing business change, preferably in an ERP systems implementation environment
- Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Full UK driving licence
- NetSuite ERP Consultant certified
- Industry experience of SaaS or cloud products
- Implementation and consultancy experience in NetSuite
- Experience of Sage 200/500, Access Dimensions, Microsoft Dynamics Nav or SAP Business One, etc
- Management of phases within a NetSuite implementation project
- Management of Functional Consultants both client side and internal
- Working with the client and Functional Consultants to configure and/or customise NetSuite applications to meet their business requirements
- Management of data migration activities
- Supporting the client through testing (Integrations and UAT)
- Compiling relevant project documentation as required including but not limited to functional specifications, technical specification, project issue logs, change requests, testing/use cases, training guides
- Producing status update documents and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Presales presentations and system demonstrations
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.