Our leading London based client is looking to appoint a Lead Business Intelligence Consultant to their growing BI / Data division. This role will be a key hire within the organisation and will require you to use your business acumen and technical skills to capture requirements and develop solutions, whilst delivering successful projects across several industry sectors.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in Data Integration Design and Development
- Designing and Developing dimensional data models
- Building reports, dashboards and scorecards
- Data warehousing, ETL processes and data modelling experience
- Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Warehouse, SQL Server
- Creating data models and schemas
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of experience in managing individuals and teams
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, Team Foundation server
- Azure Data Resources, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Bricks, Azure Analysis Services experience
- Strong leadership skills, leadership development and team building skills in a high-pressure IT environment.
- Identifying, analyzing and solving business challenges
- Capturing business requirements and conducting detailed data analysis
- Create, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence components (metadata, reports, metrics, dashboards) and manage overall BI environment
- Participate in building custom applications, data modelling, business process analysis, development of reporting functional and technical specifications and most importantly business review of BI deployments
- Supporting business development activities – proposal writing, client presentations
- Responsible for driving strategic direction of BI Department in the areas of development, services, planning, system health, performance metrics, project management
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget.
Location: UK wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.