Due to continued growth our global end user client requires a CRM Support Analyst to provide application support to their European teams. A minimum of 2 years’ experience with application/database management is essential for this role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with application/database management
- Knowledge of the CRM B2B & B2C domain and the process involved
- Experience in data quality and process
- Fluent & confident communicating in English, both verbally & written
- Previous experience working in a Technical Support role
- Act as the main point of contact and support CRM system end-users
- Participation of projects within the domain of CRM
- Support, update, maintain and develop reporting that meets the needs of the CRM and its stakeholders
- Check and enforce data quality standards, including data consistency and ensure that the quality & access meets the needs of an ever-changing business environment
- Make and maintain documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions
• Bachelor (BSc) in Business informatics, industrial engineering, information/computer sciences or related
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.