Our leading client requires an experienced D365 CE Architect to join them on a permanent basis and play a key role in the delivery of their new D365 CE solution.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience implementing D365 CE
- Proven track record in Architect/Lead Consultant roles
- Experience managing Microsoft Partner resources
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure the Microsoft D365 CE platform meets the business’ current and future needs
- Liaising with key business stakeholders to analyse and document functional requirements
- Advising the business on solution design and process best practice in D365 CE
- Provide ‘in-house’ D365 CE subject matter expertise
- Document and propose architecture and solution options
- Assisting to produce and review development design specifications
- Support the preparation of training and testing materials
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.