Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation, is looking for an experienced Dynamics Programme Director to join them on a permanent basis and lead their ongoing global rollout of Dynamics365.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant previous experience of successfully leading Microsoft Dynamics programmes
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Dynamics, ITIL, Agile, Service Now
- Broad knowledge base in multiple applications or businesses
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets.
- Strong business background coupled with excellent written and oral skills for communication at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to gain the confidence of key personnel through value-added work product.
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, spoken and written is essential. Knowledge of Dutch, German or French is an asset.
- Ability to travel to other divisions/ locations
- Lead ongoing global rollout of Dynamics365
- Manage multiple development teams supporting different lines of businesses or divisions.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Monitor or facilitate status communication and reporting for all initiatives. Drive awareness of status, opportunities, risks and issues of project with all parties, including Senior leadership.
- Leveraging product knowledge and experience, direct a wide range of resources as needed to identify or resolve complex multi system issues.
- Direct cross functional team members on overall handling of escalated issues, including triage of complex functional issues across a range of applications or systems.
- Maintain and execute a roadmap for team development, including individual development, succession planning, and alignment of team structure to meet the requirements for the team.