Our leading end user client is looking for a junior level Dynamics CE Developer to join them on a permanent basis and work on their ongoing, Dynamics365 implementation. The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis but will require some time on site in Birmingham and Milton Keynes
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and some experience of older on-premise versions (CRM 2011/2013).
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and PowerBI would be advantageous
- Must have Azure DevOps experience
- Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
- Essential to have good knowledge of Agile techniques including but not limited to Scrum and Kanban techniques for planning, monitoring and control.
- Good understanding of SQL
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to site on weekly or bi-weekly basis
- Liaising with technical support, infrastructure, development team and 3rd party providers to resolve problems, implement change and deploy software CRM solutions.
- Determine, manage and improve the delivery velocity and quality of the Project team outputs.
- Ensure the Project team (IT & Non-IT) are practising the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility.
- Architecting the CRM system, related customizations and reports to model the business organisational process
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Coordinate with Business Systems Manager to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented in line with global architecture and roadmap
- Take charge of your personal development updating skills as required, ensure you keep up to date with new development languages, and contribute to the evaluation of performance in line with the company’s core competencies and learning and development framework