My leading end user client has an exciting opportunity in their IT Engineering department for a Dynamics 365 Developer with a background in D365 Finance & Operations, or an experienced AX2012 developer with demonstrable professional development and an eagerness to learn D365.
Ideally you will have a large degree of autonomy and, unlike working for a partner, you will not be receiving large technical specifications. You will be given descriptions of problems and outcomes required; It will be up to you to help design the solution to fit. You will be working with 40 other development professionals, including another experienced D365 technical resource.
- Developing solutions to problem-solve
- Working in an Agile environment to develop interfaces and customisations in line with project outcomes
- Reviewing D365 functionality, presenting ideas for system improvements, providing agile effort estimations, and attending project review meetings - for development, coding, testing, and configuration that meets requirements
- Performing unit, integration, and sometimes manual testing of modules and applications
- Act as a link for technical information validation between the business and the project team
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ work experience and demonstrable skills in Microsoft Dynamics environments encompassing AX2012, and/or D365 for Operations, supported by Microsoft Dynamics Development certification (from at least AX 2012)
- Full understanding of the architecture and the development framework of D365, including Visual Studio Team Services and Lifecycle Services
- Experience with the full development lifecycle i.e. requirements capture, analysis, design, test, documentation, maintenance, and configuration management
- Strong architectural understanding of the various frameworks, entities and common data service within Dynamics 365 especially including web services
- Experience of using version and source control to protect, manage and share source code
- Experience working with SOAP/REST API’s
- Excellent MS SQL Server skills