Our large global end user client is looking for a D365 Functional Architect to join them on a permanent basis and take responsibility for designing their overall system architecture, ensuring it is fit for their future business strategy. Candidates must have experience of Dynamics AX and will have preferably worked with D365. This role would suit a D365 / Dynamics AX Functional Consultant who is looking to take the next step upwards with their career.
- Utilise knowledge and experience to lead workshops, recommending the design and configuration of the D365 F&O solution
- Own, build and configure the D365 F&O environment
- Work with the project team to define development agenda
- Manage the development of interfaces and changes
- Manage code promotions and platform updates
- Identify the business impact of change across process, people and systems.
- Assist in test script definition and support the testing process.
- Ensure training plans and training materials support the new platform.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent experience with Dynamics AX2012/D365 F&O experience including the delivery of a project
- Ideally have a strong understanding of Dynamics 365 modules and functions, particularly Advanced Warehousing.
- Full project lifecycle experience - Agile approach preferred
- Solid understanding of the overall Microsoft stack (Power Apps, Flow, PowerBI)
- Good experience of leading and directing the work of others; proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues based on trust and confidence.
- A problem solver with a pragmatic attitude to seek out resolutions in a collaborative manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.