Our leading Retail client requires a highly motivated and energetic IT QA Analyst as part of their upcoming transformation programme. To be considered for this role candidates must have ERP experience, ideally Dynamics AX/365. The role will offer a good amount of remote work but candidates must be willing/able to travel to our client’s offices in Hampshire as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years QA analysis experience
- 3+ years ERP experience, mainly AX/D365 or other ERP (i.e. NAV, SAP)
- Good knowledge of defect tracking and testing tools.
- Good understanding of Agile and Waterfall delivery processes
- Driving test planning and execution to support project teams in the delivery of new change.
- Analyse project and change requirements to translate these into effective test approaches, including data and environment management.
- Prepare and execute detailed test plans and scripts.
- Coordinate and guide business stakeholders through testing and UAT activities.
- Managing and executing non-functional tests such as load testing, penetration testing and UI testing.
- Provide timely, concise and accurate reporting that allows project managers and stakeholders to understand progress, risks, and take action as necessary.
- Develop test strategies and scripts to ensure the appropriate level of testing to maintain stability of legacy systems (e.g. regression testing, smoke testing).
- Lead improvements to testing process across EMEA IT. Advocating and implementing appropriate test methods and tools including unit testing, UAT, automation, regression, smoke, NFR, and other testing.
Location: UK wide/Hampshire office
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.