Our client, a large end user organisation, are actively looking for a Group Finance Controller to assist with their implementation to Dynamics365. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the latest version of Dynamics for a highly reputable organisation. Candidates should have experience working on previous D365 F&O projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Sound technical background
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with at least 5 years PQE
- Highly computer literate and familiar with all Microsoft office tools
- Experience of implementing an ERP system, ideally Microsoft D365
- Experience of working with US businesses and USGAAP essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent people skills and man management
- Working in a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
- Exposure to Sarbanes Oxley (“Sox”) desirable but not essential
- Managing a team of 8 who manage a wider team of nearly 40 staff in the Finance team, including qualified, part qualified and clerical finance, covering business unit sales and cost teams, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Full responsibility for the Financial Controls and Processes of the Group from a Sarbanes Oxley (“Sox”) perspective
- Quickly identify gaps in skill and work with the team to bridge these gaps
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.