Our industry leading, global End User client is actively looking to appoint a Junior Solutions Architect to join their Information Systems team on a permanent basis. You will be working within a team of other Architects to help design and deliver IT solutions, infrastructure and integration of a wide range of business applications. Our client is moving all systems and users onto the Microsoft Azure platform; for which training, and certifications will be given.
Our client is ideally looking for someone who is looking to take their next step in their career, whether that be from a 3rd line support position or a Developer who is curious about Architecture.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hands on technical skills within a systems implementation or configuration environment
- Knowledge of Cloud or On-Premise server technologies
- Has knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle; develop, test, deploy
- Experience in one or more technologies; SharePoint, O365, Azure, SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Inquisitive by nature and curious to design and develop solutions
- Citrix or VDI deployment and design
- Repeated cycles of software design and build
- Application Virtualization
- Serverless Computing
- Mobile Device Management
- Design and delivery of IT systems
- Promoting good systems design and actioning
- Delivery of full life cycle projects, including defining technical workstreams deliverables
- Investigating new technologies and their impact on the business
- Recommending new products and additional features
- Assessing and articulating Solution Design options to key stakeholders
Location: UK Wide – Remote Based
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.