Our leading Distribution client is seeking a Junior Applications Analyst to join their busy internal team, serving as of part of 2nd line support for our all of our Business Applications used around the world by internal and external customers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following applications:- Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Northgate Resourcelink, Paragon, Format, Bestmix, TrakSys, JIRA, Servicenow.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint in a Support Capacity (Not development).
- Knowledge of Windows Server Administration.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016 technology.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience of working in a technology support role or in a business role as a “key user” for a business application.
- Responding quickly and knowledgeably to application related support and maintenance issues and requests.
- Monitoring system alerts, interfaces and batch jobs and resolving arising issues.
- Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain applications.
- As required, provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents.
- Undertake application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate.
- Monitor and resolve issues that impair the availability, performance and throughput of supported systems, applications and interfaces.