Our large end-user client are seeking a Group Master Data Manager with strong ERP experience to join their internal team to assist with a multi-million-pound global NetSuite project. The Group Master Data Manager will be required to travel internationally periodically and will gain exposure to NetSuite which is currently the fastest-growing cloud-based ERP software globally.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor / Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in gathering business requirements and/or deployment of ERP systems Oracle NetSuite focusing on Master Data Management in a medium/ large enterprise.
- Experience in a lead role on MDM projects.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Expert understanding of Master Data Management strategies, MDM services and capabilities, metadata management, data governance and data quality solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to quickly synthesise data and develop recommendations.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
- Experience in IT Distribution or Supply Chain industry.
- French or any other language.
- Establish comprehensive Master Data Management and Governance strategies and roadmap around ERP & CRM systems to meet the current and future needs of the business.
- Provide expertise in design and development of new applications in data lifecycle management including flow between Product Lifecycle Management and Master Data Management and Product Information Management systems.
- Implement processes and governance to ensure data integrity, data standards, and change management of data across multiple groups and systems.
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and data stewards, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Work closely with all levels of the organisation including presenting to and educating the business on master data issues and opportunities, communicating the impact on complex integrated business processes, and establishing the master data quality metrics and targets.
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.