Our Microsoft Partner client immediately requires a Dynamics365 CE Developer for a project in London. The initial duration is 6 months but is likely to extend. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the design and development of high quality solutions for Dynamics 365 CRM.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience of development in Dynamics 365 CRM
- SQL Server
- Client Portals
- Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
- Web frameworks (Inc. Bootstrap)
- HTML 5/CSS 3
- Team Foundation Serve
- Integration of Dynamics 365 CRM and peripheral systems with Azure hosted platforms including Azure AI, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Flow
- Use Agile tools and techniques to manage workload and collaborate within the team
- Demonstrate and follow best working practices in use the of technologies, keeping up to date with and communicating developments in the industry
- Contribute to Agile meetings, including planning, review, retrospectives and daily stand ups
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.