Our Microsoft Gold Partner client requires an experienced Dynamics AX Functional Consultant – Trade & Logistics, Finance or Production to provide application consultancy, implementation services and training to their many successful clients.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who would like to take a key role that will become pivotal within the client’s business.
- Dynamics AX project experience, ideally working with the Trade & Logistics module. However they will also look at candidates with strong Dynamics AX finance or production skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding surrounding system design, customisation and implementation.
- Sound understanding of the integration between Enterprise business functions.
- Ability to identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as appropriate.
- Understand strategic corporate decision making processes and communicate effectively on all levels.
- Commercial go-live experience with AX2012 (any release) would be desirable.
- Any knowledge or experience working with the warehousing module and subsequent Warehouse Management Software (WMS) applications/plug-ins would be advantageous.
- You must be a team player whose ultimate goal is client satisfaction.
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload within a fast paced environment is essential.
- A high level of motivation and the ability to work alone or as part of the team.
- The flexibility to adapt and adhere to different situations, and producing project work to a high standard.