We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading retail organisation based in London that requires a Retail ERP Business Analyst to assist with their ERP upgrade project. Candidates must have significant, demonstrable experience of working in a retail environment and strong knowledge of at least 1 Tier 1 ERP solution, e.g. SAP, Oracle, Dynamics AX, etc.
- Analyse, validate and document existing business processes and map functional and non-functional requirements onto the to-be process model.
- Understand and plan for the impact of business change.
- Work closely with end users and technology providers to develop logical and innovative solution designs to address requirements captured.
- Evaluate potential solutions against requirements-based criteria.
- Ensure that all business facing documents are created and in place to sustain the use of the new business system.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Requirements definition and gathering.
- Business process analysis.
- Retail industry best practice awareness and the ability to challenge established process.
- Retail process awareness and the ability to manage and facilitate business change.
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Data and information analysis.
- Influencing and decision making.
- Communication skills both verbal and written being clear, fluent and concise.
- Listening, facilitation and presentation skills.