We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading retail organisation based in London that requires a Retail Business Analyst. You will be tasked to analyse existing processes and identify areas for improvement using their Dynamics365 ERP solutions.
With a focus currently on digitizing the business previous experience working with B2C e-commerce is essential, as is working with an ERP system.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience of working as a Digital Business Analyst in the IT Industry, preferably within the B2C Retail sector with demonstrable ecommerce experience
- Experience of working in an agile project environment
- Project Management Life Cycle knowledge
- Experience working in a multi-channel retail environment is highly desirable
- Using modelling tools such as Visio, Task Recording and Task Guides in D365 to document existing business processes as well as the desired state.
- Analyse, validate and document existing business processes and map functional and non-functional requirements onto the to-be process model.
- Modelling future business processes after they have been defined in the diagnostic and analysis phases
- Knowledge transfer to various stakeholders
- Supporting key users during integration testing and UAT activities