Our client, a leading multinational organisation requires an inspiring, energetic Business Systems Lead to assist with the rollout of Microsoft Dynamics AX into a new company facility.
You will have a thorough understanding of ERP systems within the manufacturing arena enabling you to lead and support the business systems delivery of our client’s new facility, as well as assisting in the implementation of business systems changes required as part of ongoing improvements.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent problem solving abilities, root cause analysis, conscientious approach and perseverance.
- Methodical approach to issue management and recording.
- Deep understanding of ERP systems within manufacturing is fundamental.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Practical experience working with factories or similar environments.
- Business process reviews.
- Working within the project management team, assisting with defining required tasks to fulfil delivery of required systems, compliance with IS governance as well as ensuring compliance throughout the business.
- Work with the Group IS team to ensure fulfilment of project control documents and processes.
- Develop a network of “Specialist” and “Key users” within the business unit, resulting in a local team that can support and drive systems from a functional level.
- Project implementation and support – Work closely with the functional departments and external providers to ensure conformance to project specifications.
- Support business process and reporting improvements within the existing facility, ensuring alignment with the Project.
- Facilitate the creation and updating of both business system process flows and departmental procedures/work instructions, in conjunction with Group IS and business key users.