Our end user client is looking for a Senior Dynamics AX Developer to join them on a permanent basis and provide day-to-day AX technical support of their current system and to play a lead role in their upgrade to Dynamics365. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on the very latest version of Dynamics AX for a prestigious organisation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years AX development experience in a combination of Dynamics365/AX7, AX2012 or AX2009
- Strong knowledge of X++
- Significant experience with C# and .NET development
- Responsible for design and development of modifications to the standard Dynamics AX solution.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation.
- Work with other team members and support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Provide technical input in creating functional specifications.
- Development of data migration procedures to integrate AX to legacy systems
- Provide support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Participate in system and acceptance testing.