Our global client is looking for a JD Edwards (JDE) Senior Developer to support their ERP System.
Using experience gained from multiple full lifecycle JD Edwards (JDE) implementations, you will provide input and direction, with a global vision, as well as execution and management of tasks during each implementation phase.
Phases include, but are not limited to, requirements gathering, future state blueprint, GAP analysis, build / configuration, testing and go-live cutover.
- All implementation tasks such as setup, configuration, security, testing, go-live activities, troubleshooting, and end user training
- Provide limited oversight of consultant and junior level Business Solutions Analyst activities
- Report on key deliverables
- Identifying project risks and implement IT standards, processes and controls
- Implementation of JDE globally, including all implementation tasks
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Lead meetings and workshops
- Effectively work with business and project team members across the globe whether face to face, web conference, skype or email.
- Use established procedures and policies to support the business users.
- Resolve medium to complex business application issues.
- Assist users with day to day issues.
- Provide Key and End User training.
- Support IT enabled projects.
Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Expert knowledge Of JD Edwards Distribution (Procurement, Inventory management, Sales Order Management, Advanced Transportation Management, Advanced Pricing) with a good knowledge of other modules.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven Organisation / Project Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Ability to work within the team and on his/her own as needed.
- 8+ Years-JDE Experience as Business Analyst supporting and implementing different ERP packages.
- JD Edwards experience with V9+.
- Wiling to travel if/when required.
- Self-starter – Proactive approach.
- Fast Learner (IT System Functionality & Business Processes).
- Willing to learn and support aging technology with a view on the future.