We are looking for a Dynamics AX Solutions Analyst to deliver AX infrastructure support to our client in the context of Microsoft Dynamics AX Application technical support, including debugging (application process tracing), patching and monthly upgrades, Microsoft Dynamics user authorization role management and SOD compliance management.
- Manage the merge and installation of Microsoft and 3rd party patches, updates and code fixes including code and process debugging and modification implementation as required by AX CC Analysts.
- Lead the monthly planned out-of-hours maintenance programme including starting and stopping AX, performing code builds and compiles and communicating with business users.
- Evaluate, prioritize and document incidents or business requests submitted using the corporate Axios Systems Assyst support management tool and TFS code change management tools
- Manage Dynamics AX client installations deployed through CITRIX.
- Implement and maintain user access controls including documentation to maintain SOD compliance.
- Co-ordinate and manage projects to deliver new functionality required by the business – these will typically be small projects requiring SSC and 3rd party vendor involvement and will follow structured project implementation methodology
- Install, monitor, troubleshoot, tune, maintain and upgrade Microsoft AX based systems, advising AX CC management on any corrective actions necessary to maintain published uptime SLAs.
- Microsoft AX 2012 R3
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 10
- Microsoft Office 2010 / 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise
- CITRIX (client and server) TFS (Team Foundation Studio)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering application configuration and support in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Extensive experience maintaining Microsoft AX in a multi server multi-site environment