Our end user client requires a Change Manager with experience of working on an international ERP project to join them on a contract basis and assist with the next phase of their programme.
- Deep understanding of change management approach/methodologies/tools, i.e. Prosci, Adkar.
- Demonstrable experience of having managed business change using a structured approach.
- Understanding of the change journey and how people react to change and move through this journey.
- At least five years’ experience of managing business change, preferably in an ERP systems implementation environment.
- High level understanding of ERP or accounting systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience/Knowledge working with Dynamics AX is beneficial
- Must be able to speak Italian and English – any additional languages including Italian, Spanish or Portuguese are beneficial but not essential
- Develop the business change strategy to include stakeholder analysis, impact/resistance analysis, communications strategy/plan, coaching plan, benefits realisation, training plan and resistance management tactics/plan.
- Deliver the business change strategy by creating actionable deliverables and managing these to completion.
- Manage stakeholders throughout the business, developing tactics to engage with them and support them through the change
- Coach the project team on business change
- Support communication efforts and Support training initiatives
- Coach senior leaders and sponsors to enable them to be effective in leading the business change.
- Support and coach business managers/supervisors/team leaders/champions to allow them to manage their direct reports through the change
- Support business process design, organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities (using other specialists from the consulting team as necessary)
- Define business benefits and identify metrics to track the realisation of these. Actively monitor these throughout the project and monitor success.
- Ensure the business change work stream is integrated in to the project plan.
- Perform change readiness assessments and input to go/no go implementation decisions.
- Identify and report risks and issues to the project team.