Our client requires a PMO to join them on a permanent basis and assist with their ongoing ERP implementation. This role will be well suited to a junior level Project Manager looking to gain experience of a large-scale project.
Key Skills & Experience:
- PMO Analyst role in 2+ previous large system implementation projects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio, MS Project ideal
- Project Management Qualifications preferred i.e. Prince 2
- Knowledge of formal project management processes and procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Manage project documentation
- Manage project time reporting and analysis and maintain the program, budget, plan and spend
- Administration tasks including writing of meeting minutes, manage RAID logs, budgets, resources, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Proactively report and track the project costs and budgets, based on forecasts in line with project governance
- Support Project Managers with any other related duties to assist in project delivery
- Work with project managers to develop effective plans and advise on project management processes, procedures and standards
Location: UK (Home-Based) + European travel
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.