Our leading end user client requires a D365 Trade & Logistics Functional Consultant to join them on a permanent basis and work on their global rollout of Dynamics365. The role can be completed on a primarily remote basis but will require regular travel each month to Belgium.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 4+ years’ Dynamics AX functional & technical design and implementation experience.
- A business related degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst in IT
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements
- 4+ years’ experience of MS Dynamics for Order Management, Sales & Marketing and related processes into Finance
- 2+ full-life cycle ERP implementations (MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferred)
- MS Dynamics 365 experience preferred
- Ensure functional requirements and test cases address business requirements on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementation
- Follow a standard & structured process for the gathering and prioritizing business requirements
- Develop and maintain information and documentation related to business processes and systems
- Proactively identify solutions to address potential systems, design or business process issues and present to both IT and business stakeholders
- Ensure applications are designed to support business objectives and will provide a superior user experience
- Participate in the testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations and assist in the Development and execution of test scripts and test scenarios to properly test new and existing systems
- Assist in training to users on new systems and processes and support creation of user training manuals and other aids