Our client, a leading manufacturing organisation, is looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 F&O Developer to join them on a permanent basis and work on their global upgrade programme. The role will be based from our client’s offices near Liege, Belgium, so will require candidates to relocate if they do not already live locally.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in X++, .Net and SQL Server
- Dynamics AX development certification preferred
- Skilled in Dynamics AX/365 Application Object Tree development environment
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX/365 standard application and extending SSRS reports, Enterprise Portal and BI applications
- Experience testing and debugging in the Dynamics AX/365 AOT
- Experience applying hotfixes and service packs to Dynamics AX
- Experience with SQL Server reporting, indexes, database normalization, and queries
- Experience with requirement gathering and gap/fit analysis in custom AX application design
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented while having the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrates initiative, is conscientious and provides follow-through on areas of responsibility.
- Work with the Technical & Integration Architects to compile specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- Assist in producing detailed technical design documents that fully define all application code and the underlying methodology for the solution design specifications.
- Assist in acting as a gate keeper of code being moved into production to ensure quality.
- Engage with ISV and Other Solution Providers on applications, extensions and integrations to improve the overall business solution
- Take ownership for Forms Development and Standardisations
- Investigate, develop and test solutions that will improve system performance and stabilization
- Complete the custom development, integrations, and quality assurance efforts for custom work.
- Assist in managing multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required timeline.