We are currently looking for an O365 Infrastructure Support Engineer to support and maintain O365 applications suite such as Word, Excel, Teams and other communication/collaboration tools within the O365 suite.
The role will maintain and support our client’s entire O365 environment including applications, mailboxes, groups, resources, email encryption, signatures, mail flow and support of email clients including Outlook, Outlook on the Web and mobile access. Liaising with and managing the migration of user’s mailboxes from External \ Internal mail systems to Exchange Online. Licencing, access control and MFA, Deployment, support, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user issues.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Be the reference point for any questions concerning O365 Infrastructure used by the different Business Units and participate in projects as/when required
- Assist in the definition of new project scope and objectives and ensuring that all Infrastructure are implemented successfully and according to project plan;
- Provide user training and creation of training materials,
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour;
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Identifying and Evaluate Technology Solutions to improve business performance and strategy. Involves using complex problem-solving skills to brainstorm solutions.
- Problem Solve and Troubleshoot. The O365 Engineer will be the key authority in finding the root cause of cloud delivered application malfunctions. Escalation of issues and working collaboratively with internal and external teams to formulate action plans to address the issues
- Identify Potential Issues – have the foresight to anticipate and address potential issues before they become issues. This requires good organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams
- Relevant Degree or equivalent (business/numerate/engineering/analysis) experience