Our client, a leading end user organisation, requires a D365 F&O Manufacturing Functional Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a global rollout of Dynamics365 that is set to run for the next 3-4 years.
To be considered for this position candidates must have strong knowledge of manufacturing within Dynamics AX/365 and be able to speak both Portuguese and English fluently.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 4+ years Dynamics AX functional & technical design and implementation experience.
- A Degree in business or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- 5+ years of experience as a business systems analyst in IT
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements
- 2+ full-life cycle ERP implementations (MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferred)
- MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferred Experience working in core Supply Chain business processes such as Procure to Pay including the Financial processes related to this End-to-End Stream, Inventory Replenishment, Warehouse Management, Transportation Planning
- Certifications in Dynamics 365/Microsoft Dynamics AX for Manufacturing, preferred
- Exposure to Manufacturing Execution Systems, Quality Management and Product Lifecycle Management Systems and Processes
- Deep understanding of Shopfloor Automation, Kanban and other Manufacturing Concepts
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Partner directly with business stakeholders to ensure functional requirements and test cases address business requirements on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementation
- Gather and prioritize business requirements and develop and maintain information and documentation related to business processes and systems
- Meet with business stakeholders on a regular basis to provide status updates on technology initiatives and keep updated on strategic business initiatives
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems and draw up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems
- Ensure applications are designed to support business objectives and will provide a superior user experience