Our leading D365 implementation partner is looking for an experienced Dynamics CE Developer to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be a home based position to assist them with their growing and busy practice working on a client base on their new D365 implementations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE
- Knowledge of the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with Dynamics CRM solutions including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
- Essential to have good knowledge of Agile techniques including but not limited to Scrum and Kanban techniques for planning, monitoring and control.
- Good understanding of SQL
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and PowerBI would be advantageous
- Dealing with enhancements, customizations, integrations and migrations
- Liaising with technical support, infrastructure, development team and 3rd party providers to resolve problems, implement change and deploy software CRM solutions
- Determine, manage and improve the delivery velocity and quality of the Project team outputs
- Ensure the Project team (IT & Non-IT) are practising the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility
- Advising business users on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Coordinate with Business Systems Manager to ensure overall business solution is positioned and implemented in line with global architecture and roadmap
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.