Our leading Distribution client is seeking an Applications Analyst to join their busy internal team to play a crucial role within the application support team; serving as of part of 2nd / 3rd line support for all of our clients Business Applications used around the world by internal and external customers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following applications:- Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Northgate Resourcelink, Paragon, Format, Bestmix, Lasernet.
- Working knowledge SQL Server Management Studio.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint in a Support Capacity (not development).
- Experience of working in a technology support role or in a business role as a “key user” for a business application.
- Experience with technology and applications tied to ERP, CRM, Web and content management solutions.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Assist in the delivery of IS projects in relation to applications; whether this is deploying new applications, upgrading existing or the onboarding process to transition support into the Application Support team.
- Perform application installations and updates on end user devices and servers.
- Investigate and resolve application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
- Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain applications.
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.