Our high-profile client is looking for a SAP Finance Systems Analyst to provide support and configuration of the relevant Finance modules; GL, AP, AR, and Fixed Assets. The successful candidate will become an expert within the SAP system and will play a pivotal role in enabling the organisation to achieve its strategic aims and goals in relation to the implementation and management of the new ERP system.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of SAP Finance modules
- Extensive experience in the use of SAP including support, training and administration
- High skill set in financial modules (GL, AP, AR and Fixed Assets)
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Degree and/or postgraduate qualification in IM&T subject
- Prince 2 Foundation
- Knowledge of SAP VIM and Materials Management
- Experience on S4/HANNA
- Act as the business ‘expert’ on the SAP S4 applications, providing advice/guidance when sought by other members of the company
- Configuration and the creation of documentation within the system as part of the SAP Team
- Maintain precise and up to date records of all changes made to the configuration of the system and maintain excellent data quality
- Take part in system maintenance and any future deployment of SAP modules
- Support business process standardisation and optimisation from an SAP perspective, working closely with the Change, Testing and Training leads from the wider business
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.