Our client, a growing Microsoft Partner, require a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant to join their managed services practice. This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Consultant to further their career with Dynamics, or for someone making their first step from an end user to a Partner.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience with Dynamics 365 from a functional perspective and good understanding of one or more of the core modules
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Must have a proactive and positive attitude
- Willingness to travel to client sites in future (Covid permitting)
- Work with clients to help them understand how they can get the most from their Dynamics systems
- Provide functional support to clients during and after the Go Live process
- Log incident calls and ensure they effectively managed and resolved
- Respond and resolve support issues within agreed timeframes.
- Train and educate customers on Dynamics
Location: Birmingham and Remote
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.