Our client, a leading Retail end user organisation, is seeking a D365 Sales Order Management Application Consultant to join them on a contract basis. Candidates must have Retail industry experience coupled with strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 6+ years Dynamics AX functional & technical design and implementation experience.
- Strong experience with D365 F&O
- Strong experience with D365 SCM, Sales, Order Management, Inventory Availability, Returns Management and Customer Service
- 4+ years in MS Dynamics for Order Management, Sales & Marketing and related processes into Finance
- 2+ full-life cycle ERP implementations (MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferred)
- MS Dynamics 365 experience, preferably working in core Supply Chain business processes such as Procure to Pay including the Financial processes related to this End-to-End Stream, Inventory Replenishment, Warehouse Management, Transportation Planning
- 5+ years of experience as a business systems analyst in IT
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements
- A business related degree or equivalent experience
- Ensure functional requirements fit within business requirements on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations implementation
- Follow standard & structured processes for the gathering of business requirements
- Develop and maintain information and documentation related to business processes and systems
- Proactively identify solutions to address potential systems, design or business process issues and present to both IT and business stakeholders
- Ensure applications are designed to support business objectives and will provide a superior user experience
- Participate in the testing of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for operations and assist in the Development and execution of test scripts and test scenarios to properly test new and existing systems
- Assist in training to users on new systems and processes and support creation of user training manuals and other aids
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.