Our client, a Manufacturing end user organisation, requires a Dynamics F&O Project Manager to join them on a contract basis. The role can be completed on a remote basis with minimal requirement to travel to our client’s office. The Dynamics F&O Project Manager will have previous experience leading D365 F&O projects coupled with knowledge of Agile methodology.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience leading D365 F&O projects is essential
- 5+ years ERP project management experience, including AX/D365
- Significant experience leading data migration/cutover within AX/D365 projects
- Prince2 or similar certification
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Previous experience implementing D365/AX within Manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Manage the delivery of the Development, BI & Reporting, Test and Data Migration streams of our client’s D365 F&O implementation
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.