Our client, a UK NetSuite Partner, is currently looking for a Senior NetSuite Consultant to work across various vertical markets including Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and FinTech. The Senior NetSuite Consultant will have strong NetSuite implementation experience and the ability to lead projects.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven NetSuite Implementation experience
- Completed at least 4 new end to end NetSuite implementations
- Experience of gathering and documenting customer requirements and relating them to the functionality within NetSuite
- Demonstrable knowledge of a good range of NetSuite modules
- Consulting and customer-facing experience
- Ability to deliver training sessions on a one to one or group basis
- Good business process knowledge
- Data migration experience
- Ability to customise NetSuite using tools provided such as SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow and HTML/Advanced PDF layouts.
- A willingness to spend time on customer sites (as government Covid-19 guidelines allow)
- Full UK driving licence
- NetSuite certifications
- Finance/Accounting qualifications (ACCA, CIMA or similar)
- Previous Pre-Sales experience
Location: UK Wide
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.