Our client, a UK based end user, is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to assist with an on-going NetSuite implementation project and take ownership of the platform once successfully live. The NetSuite Administrator will have strong NetSuite Administration experience, come from a Finance background and be able to liaise with senior stakeholders across the organisation. The role will be predominantly home-based but will require occasional visits to our clients’ office.
- 4+ years NetSuite Administration experience
- Experience of process design / improvements
- Essential to have experience migrating from current finance legacy system to NetSuite
- Essential to have experience of Revenue Recognition and Billing in NetSuite
- NetSuite implementation exposure
- NetSuite certifications
- Experience in managing reporting systems
- Initial POC for NetSuite for NetSuite issues
- Responsible for Enhancements/ Customisations to the system with future projects
- Dealing with stakeholders across the business to streamline processes
- Creation and maintenance of workflows, dashboards and saved searches
- User set up and training
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.