Our client, a leading Retail end-user organisation, is looking for a NetSuite Administrator for an immediate start. The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for managing the day to day NetSuite system issues. The NetSuite Administrator will have experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite One World coupled with experience of creating and maintaining custom records and fields. This is a remote-based opportunity with travel to our clients’ office once a week.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years working in a NetSuite Administrator role preferably within an eCommerce/retail environment
- Experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite One World
- Experience of creating and maintaining custom records and fields
- Working knowledge of SuiteFlow, CSV imports, user provisioning, and defining roles
- Familiarity with custom reports and saved searches
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions
- Knowledge of SuiteScript to be able to troubleshoot script errors
- Experience with custom segments
- Relevant experience with online retail business
- Day-to-day administration and monitoring of the NetSuite system
- Perform data import, data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance efforts
- Perform configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards as directed to achieve business goals.
- Engage in Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
Location: Home Based