A fantastic opportunity to join a global market leading organisation! Our Netherlands-based client is looking to recruit a JDE Distribution Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis to support, implement, and maintain JD Edwards Sales & Distribution modules. The successful candidate will have experience with databases such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree Educated, preferably in a STEM subject
- Experience with JD Edwards
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experience with some programming and software developments.
- Experience with system analysis and design.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Customer service oriented and you know how to communicate with different stakeholders in an effective way.
- Excellent English skills both verbally and written.
- Support, implement, and maintain JD Edwards Sales & Distribution modules.
- Work together with users to develop and enhance processes to improve user productivity.
- Gather requirements from the business and create functional & technical specs.
- JDE integrations with 3rd party software’s.
- Document changes to functionalities and revisions.
- Manage customer relationships independently.